The Theatre Arts Program at Milford High School takes pride in producing works of outstanding quality. It is the philosophy of the theatre program that students learn by doing. Students are exposed to all components of theatre production – advertising and promotion, design, set construction, costuming, lighting, sound, makeup, and acting with a”hands – on ” approach. The goal of the program are five-fold
- to develop a life-long appreciation for theatre as an art form,
- to produce high quality theatre works,
- to foster a sense of ensemble,
- to provide students with technical and artistic theatre skills,
- to nurture, enhance, and develop student talents.