To create appointments, click on these links:
(Library – 29 chromeboxes in the library, 2 printers) — If you only need tables – no computers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org) We do have 20 chromebooks for teachers and students to borrow during the school day. They are checked out like a library book.
(computer lab next to the library – 19 PCs, 1 printer)
30 chromebooks for any teacher to take to their classrooms. Not for individual student check outs.
Seating is available for 110
(lab 217 has 26 chromeboxes. It will have limited availability)
Milford High School Statement of Core Values & Beliefs
Milford High School is a community of diverse students, faculty, staff, administrators, parents and local citizens who foster a safe, respectful culture in a supportive environment that promotes equal opportunity for high-quality education. We believe well-educated citizens are prepared to contribute responsibly in their civic, social and career endeavors. Our school community works collaboratively to provide a rigorous and varied curriculum and to engage all students in authentic experiences, which motivate them to achieve their potential. Thus prepared, students go forth as well informed, critical thinkers who keep pace with the advancements of the 21st century and contribute positively in a dynamic and competitive world.
If you are reading a book you like and want to find another like it, check out the websites:
Or Ask a Librarian!
Library Media Center Contact Information:
603-673-4201, ext. 3456 (Kim Palmer)
603-673-4201 ext. 3188 (Sue McNally)
7:00 am – 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Respect others by working quietly.
- There is no food in the library.
- Every student entering the library must sign in and sign out.
- Clean up your work area before you leave.
- All library materials may be signed out for three weeks and renewed for another two.
- Chromebooks can be checked out for a day and must remain in the school and not taken out of the building.
- Materials that are damaged or lost are to be paid for by the borrower.
- The Acceptable Use Policy must be followed when using library computers.
- Students performing research or working on class assignments have priority in computer use.
- You may not install or uninstall any programs or software on the library computers.
- You may not play games on the library computers.
- Library computers are for school-related use only.
Kim Palmer, Library Media Specialist
Kimberly (Clemons) Palmer is the Milford High School Library Media Specialist. I am a graduate of Milford Area Senior High School and a graduate of the Graduate School of Library and Information Science at Simmons College. I have two children one in high school and one in middle school. My interests include reading, swimming, walking, running, going to museums, and spending time with family and friends. I also advise the high school Book Club and Executive Student Council. I want to provide you with excellent customer service in the library as all of the resources are for you to enhance your learning and curiosity.
Sue McNally is an alumnus of Milford Area Senior High School. Her hours are 8:00 am to 3:30, M-F. Some information about her…
My greatest joy is spending time with my family and friends. My family includes my husband, my son and daughter in law, two grandchildren and my daughter, along with one brother and two sisters, nieces and a nephew and 6 grand nieces. I actively try to Pay it Forward and strongly believe in Random Acts of Kindness
My favorite place to be is outdoors. I love to go hiking, camping, fishing, and kayaking I also enjoy gardening, bird watching and snowshoeing. My inside time is spent reading, doing yoga, arts and crafts, baking, sewing, knitting and entertaining my cat. Do what you Like and Like what you do. Life is Good.