(Posted: May 12, 2022)
We are looking forward to prom tomorrow night! Here are some general guidelines for the evening.
- Students must be in attendance for their assigned A Block, B Block, and TASC Block classes in order to attend the Prom. They can be dismissed at 11:08 AM with a parent phone call or note.
- Prom is at the Skymeadow Country Club in Nashua. Doors will open at 6:00 PM with dinner at 6:30 PM. Everyone must be there by 7:00 PM – there will be no entry after 7:00 PM.
- A photo ID is required at check-in.
- Once students enter the building, they cannot go back to their vehicles without an escort. Also, once students leave the event, they cannot return.
- This is a school-sponsored event, so all school behavior expectations apply.
We are looking forward to a great evening for everyone.
Prom Ticket Info
(Posted: March 11, 2022)
- Prom will be held Friday May 13th at Sky Meadow Country Club
- Tickets are $75
- Dues for Freshman & Junior year MUST BE PAID in order to buy tickets
- You MUST have YOUR ID in order to buy tickets
- Tickets will be sold during lunch next week in the following order:
- Mon & Tuesday for Milford High Juniors only
- Wed, Thurs, Fri for Milford High School Juniors and Seniors
- A limited number of guest tickets for out of district students will be sold after 3/18 based on availability.
Please see Mrs. Daniels or Mr. Laird with questions.
Greetings Class of 2023!!
(Posted: November 2021)
While you may not have heard much from your class advisors and council the past couple of months, I can assure you we have been hard at work making plans for PROM!!! Here are some updates regarding prom:
- Date: Friday, May 13th, 2022
- Location: Sky Meadow Country Club, Nashua NH
- Theme: Starry Night
More info to come as we work towards planning for food and a whole lot of other details!!
WE NEED YOUR HELP!!
In order to help fund our prom, we are selling calendar raffles AND having a bake sale.
Calendars are $10 each. If everyone in the junior class could sell 5 calendars to their friends, family, teachers, or co-workers, we could make over $10,000!!! Prom is very expensive to have, and we want to make it the most amazing prom for the Class of 2023!!
If you would like to help raise money for prom and sell some calendars, please stop by next week (11/15-11/19) to see Mr. Laird or Mrs. Daniels anytime to pick up the calendars.
On NOVEMBER 23rd, we will be holding a bake sale in the front lobby. Please bring in INDIVIDUALLY PACKAGED baked goods (store bought is fine too!) Please stay away from items with nuts. All baked goods can be dropped off at the front table in the lobby that morning or to Room 219 the day before.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!!
Mrs. Daniels & Mr. Laird