Students Testing on Saturday, November 7th, 2020 Please Note the following:
MHS Test Center #30208 is following COVID 19, SAU 40 District Protocols
- Face Masks required and to be worn at all times
Social Distancing will be required
Temperature checks will occur prior to admit into the building
- Students are asked to remain in their vehicles until 7:45 am
- Follow Signs for Entrance Based on Testing Type
- Maintain Social Distance outdoors while waiting for admission into the building.
- Cell Phone/other wearable electronic devices are not allowed in the building. Secure these devices in a locked vehicle or do not bring. Any electronic devices brought into the building will be collected prior to testing as per CollegeBoard policy.
- Snacks / Drinks must be stored under the desk, and can be consumed only during break periods.
- Students are reminded to bring #2 Pencils (not mechanical) and a calculator, as well as their admission ticket and photo Identification.
- SAT will end approximately at 12:15 pm.
- SAT with Essay will end approximately at 1:15 pm.
- Other testing formats will end between 1:30-3:00 pm./7