SORA Audiobooks & e-Books (log in with milfordk12 account)
Morning Pass to the Library 2020 - Limited Access to the library in the morning before school - form must be filled out. Look at email to get the pass to show a teacher/administrator in the gym or cafe for access to the library.
603-673-4201 ext. 3456 (Kim Palmer)
603-673-4201 ext. 3188 (Sue McNally)
7:25 am – 2:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
Our Policies *2020
- Please wear a mask at all times, with masks breaks in the Tundra.
- Practice physical distancing
- Wear gloves when choosing books off the shelves.
- Respect others by working quietly.
- There is no food in the library.
- One person per table.
- Every student entering the library must sign in.
- Clean up your work area before you leave.
- All library materials may be signed out for three weeks and renewed for another two.
- Library Chromebooks can be checked out for a day and must remain in the school and not taken out of the building.
- Materials that are damaged or lost are to be paid for by the borrower.
- Students performing research or working on class assignments have priority in computer use.
- Library computers are for school-related use only
MHS-LAB-LIBRARY ( 2 printers, LCD projector) — We have 20 Chromebooks for teachers and students to borrow during the school day (For students who forget to bring their Chromebook to school on their hybrid day. They are checked out like a library book.
MHS-LAB-PC-186 (computer lab next to the library) – 1 printer, LCD projector
Kim Palmer, Library Media Specialist
Kimberly (Clemons) Palmer is the Milford High School Library Media Specialist. I am a graduate of Milford Area Senior High School and a graduate of the Graduate School of Library and Information Science at Simmons College. I have two children one in high school and one in middle school. My interests include reading, swimming, walking, running, going to museums, and spending time with family and friends. I also advise the high school Book Club and Executive Student Council. I want to provide you with excellent customer service in the library as all of the resources are for you to enhance your learning and curiosity.
Sue McNally, Library Associate
Do What You Like and Like What You Do. Life is Good. I love what I do! Every day is a new adventure in the Library Media Center! Stop by and visit me for any help you might need. Practicing random acts of kindness and paying it forward is very important to me and it makes the Library Media Center a kind and friendly space for everyone. My greatest joy is spending time outdoors with my family and friends. We enjoy all aspects of outdoor fun! Our favorite things include camping and hiking, fishing, swimming and kayaking, gardening, and birdwatching. My inside time is spent Reading, Yoga, meditating, and entertaining my cat. I also love to bake, sew, and do arts and crafts with my grandchildren. My current favorites are wood-burning and creating rock art. Look not outward but inward, for the way is not in the sky but in the heart. ~Buddha